Does something exist in your imagination that you wish you could bring to life? From props, to displays, to infographics that leave the page, if you can think it, I can make it. Human-sized burrito with all the fixins? No problem. Animated papercut window display? You got it. Magical space helmets made using only materials in your recycling bin? I’d love to.
- Editorial props
- Tactile infographics (I also make digital/print ones)
- Out-of-the-box illustration
- Product/project development for children’s book/toy market
- Soft sculpture**
Past clients include:
- American Folk Art Museum
- Klutz Books (a division of Scholastic, Inc.)
- Mrs. Grossman’s Paper Company
- Flixster, Inc.
- The Bold Italic
- Neon Monster
- The Mother Company
- Color Ink Book
My work has appeared in the following media outlets, among others:
- The New York Times
- The San Francisco Chronicle
- Everyday with Rachel Ray
- “La Matinale,” Canal+ TV
Please contact me for more information or to set up a consultation.
**2/6/12: In order to make room for new and exciting non-toy projects, I am no longer doing custom plush toy design or manufacturing coordination. I am grateful to everyone with whom I worked on a plush project over the years.