I realize that I haven’t posted much lately, nor will I get through the mountain of no-longer-relevant items that I meant to post until mid-August at the earliest. Why? Because I have been eating, sleeping, and breathing the Conference of Creative Entrepreneurs.
Not to toot my own horn, but our schedule and speaker line-up has tuned out pretty kick-ass, don’t you think? I’m especially excited to hear Jeff Rudell’s keynote address. He is one of my personal heroes and it felt like a real coup to get him on board. I’ll be posting an interview and sneak peek with him in the next week or two. Other amazing speakers include:
- Meg Mateo Ilasco, author of Creative, Inc. and Craft, Inc. and creator of Anthology magazine
- Diane Gilleland, Editor-in-Chief of Craftzine.com
- Erin Loechner of DesignforMankind.com and Uppercase magazine
- Christine Schmidt of Yellow Owl Workshop
- Derek Fagerstrom and Lauren Smith of The Curiosity Shoppe, authors of two Show Me How books, and creative directors of the Pop Up Magazine events
- Artist and Illustrator Lisa Congdon
- Cathe Holden of JustSomethingIMade.com
- and more than 40 other generous and helpful experts
But seriously, check out the schedule and then register for all three days because it’s going to rock the free world and I want you all there with me. You can RSVP for the CCE 2011 event on Facebook (and invite friends as well) or “like” the conference page.